100 PROSENT NATURLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!!!!

torsdag, november 16, 2006

I'm going to Innsbruck

Now it's finally decided!! I was rather nervous yesterday when I was watching my sister in the semifinal in the Norwegian championship in handball. Because if they won, the would end up in the final in Oslo Spektrum the 30th December. And then my plane-tickets to Munich I bought two weeks ago wouldn't be much use ..At one point I thought I could kiss those tickets goodbye, but unfortuneatly or luckily, they didn't win..But they were REALLY close at one point...


So now my plans for the new years weeekend is ready!! I'm going to Austria! Or first to Munich and then to Innsbruck where my good Austrian mate Markus is opening his house for a Brisbane 2006-reunion!! A whole bunch of my german friends are going there as well, but I'm really looking forward to meeting theese guys again:
Markus..



And Tommasolinio!!!My favourite Italian!!!




And maybe do a little bit of this as well...?
Life is sweet.....:)

10 Comments:

  • Dette var jo typisk - når jeg skal til LEVANGER og feire nyttår, såååå er du ikke der en gang! Kjeeeeeedelig!

    By Blogger tingaling, at fredag, 17 november, 2006  

  • soggyyyy, når kjæm du kjære?
    Men nu har ijt æ feira nyttår med fammen sida æ va 13 så sjansan va liten uansett...

    By Blogger Kristin-Bistin-Bo-Bistin, at fredag, 17 november, 2006  

  • Skal sei det har blitt mange varme omfavnelsar(holdt på å sei unnfangelsar) på bloggen din sida sist eg var her!!!! Jøje meg,Kven i all verda er alle desse kjekke karane? Dei har du ikkje fortalt meg om!
    -Hefele-

    By Anonymous Anonym, at fredag, 17 november, 2006  

  • GOD TUR!
    hihi åsså det var dødskooos å se deg igjen denne uka:)
    Du er sååååå cool:D I dig you!
    Men snart er det jul og vi kan henge sammen igjen! Hurraaa:D
    Nussnussnuss

    By Anonymous Anonym, at lørdag, 18 november, 2006  

  • du så fine gutta du har funne uti verden. Så artig at du har lært meg dette med å svare på bloggen, så nå har jeg lært det og skal bli mer flittig!

    By Anonymous Anonym, at mandag, 20 november, 2006  

  • Min MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR har endelig tatt veien hit via cyberspace!!!Æ e så sTOLT av dæ prestemamman min!!!

    By Blogger Kristin-Bistin-Bo-Bistin, at mandag, 20 november, 2006  

  • du reise heile veien du

    By Anonymous Anonym, at mandag, 20 november, 2006  

  • It's so nice to meet people from all over the world in Australia and then meet them again later!

    Kara and I are going to meet up for New Years Eve and possibly meet our Aussie friend in Toronto, Canada in April!

    Hope you're doing well :-)

    By Blogger Jennifah, at onsdag, 22 november, 2006  

  • Hey little Norvegian girl,

    just a wee message from New Zealand to say I'm looking forward to hosting you guys. But there is one thing we all have to do in the meanwhile: Pray for snow - apparently there seem to be a snow problem in whole central Europe, and we don't want to be in Tyrol without boarding/skiing! But this won't be the case, no worries..

    NZ is great, btw, a real stunner! Have you been on both islands or only on the southern island?

    Greets,
    Markus

    By Anonymous Anonym, at tirsdag, 05 desember, 2006  

  • Hey markus!!
    No snow there either. What is wrong with this winter!!! Hardly any sight of snow in norway either.. BORING!!! But I'll pray.. Anyways it's gonna be great just seeing you guys. Anne, Ricci, Nadina and Ollia called me yeaterday to congatulate me.. They're so sweet.
    We're gonna have a blast anyways..:) Looking forward to seeing you mate! Juhu!
    Hope you're enjoying new zealand. We were only at the southern island, but it was BEAUTIFUL!
    Hugs!! only 19 days left

    By Blogger Kristin-Bistin-Bo-Bistin, at søndag, 10 desember, 2006  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home