100 PROSENT NATURLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!!!!

lørdag, september 09, 2006

THIS is how you do it!

This post is dedicated to my Mom and my foreign kids/friends and all you other people who still haven' understood how to leave a comment when you visit my blog... I know you're here. I can see it on my "visitor-counter" but I can't see it on my blog. This is what you do....
Under each post there's a line that says: o comments or 14 comments or whatever.
Press on that line and a new window will pop up.
At the bottom of this window there's a box that says : Leave your comment
Here you can write whatever, within reason of course..:)
Then you must choose an identity before you can post your comment.
If you don't have a blogspot-blog you choose "Other" and write your name and if you wanna; a webpage-adress.
When you've done that you can just hit the " Publish Your Comment"-button and you just posted you first comment on my blog!!!
It's not that hard- even my little sister (9) managed to do it.

22 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home